martes, 16 de febrero de 2016

Introduction

Hi, I'm Hernaldo! The purpose of this blog is to document my work as a Research Intern at Texas A&M University. On 2015 I graduated from a B.S. in Computer Science at the Pontifical Catholic University of Chile (PUC). Then I was one of five students selected from the School of Engineering of my university to do a research internship from January to March 2016 at Texas A&M University.

My project has been about using Computer Vision in Agriculture and I'm advised by the professor Bruce Gooch. There is a group researching about agriculture improvement that has developed some mobile applications. One of them is 1KK app which allows the users to get morphological measures of seeds by using the device camera. That is done by using Computer Vision and algorithms implemented in SmartGrain. The idea is to improve the applications by testing the currents and adding new ones.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario